http://fcl-feytiat.fr/?sdrer=agence-de-rencontre-telephonique&bc6=a8 Matt May, the former Toyota consultant and innovation expert, is in the process of writing his newest book, The Laws of Subtraction.http://kingstreetwharf.com/?marianoy=como-conocer-mujeres-yahoo&5c2=58
go to link Matt has reminded us over the years that what constitutes an elegant solution is the ability to remove excess detail, and even leave some things unresolved so that users can fill in the blanks. The Laws of Subtraction guide us through three critical choices inherent in every difficult decision in business, work and life:enter
- What to pursue versus what to ignore?
- What to leave in versus what to leave out?
- What to do versus what to don’t?
- What isn’t there can often trump what is.
- The simplest rules create the most effective experience.
- Limiting information engages the imagination.
- Creativity thrives under intelligent constraints.
- Break is the important part of breakthrough.
- Doing something isn’t always better than doing nothing.
site de rencontre gratuit non payant en tunisie http://werksmanjackson.com/?milihuos=rencontre-fille-tunisienne-gratuit&47d=0e In a world were time is limited, it is essential to decide site de rencontre completement gratuit en belgique what not to focus on, and just subtract it from your life.http://notzero.in/?viowpew=site-de-rencontre-chat-en-ligne-gratuit-quebec&a2b=b4